Each semester the currently available courses are listed on the registration page.
- Most courses cost $200.00/participant
- Discounts apply at registration
- Graduate credit fees are paid directly to the institution of higher education. Learn more about earning graduate credit
- Credit card payment can be made through our online registration system.
- Registrants will receive e-mail confirmation after payment is received.
- If you cannot pay by credit card, call the eLearning office at 573-884-7202 to arrange for payment by purchase order or check.
Participants may drop by day 7 of the course. If payment has already been received, you will be refunded the entire enrollment fee. After day 7, participants who drop the course are not eligible for a refund and will be considered “incomplete” rather than dropped.
If you wish to drop, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request prior to day 7 of the course.
Note: eLearning for educators cannot drop participants from graduate credit enrollment. Participants must work directly with their graduate credit institution.