Help for First Steps participants
Access the e-Learning for Educators portal: http://campus.elearningmo.org
- Read steps 1-7 under the “Is this your first time here?” heading
- Click the Create new account button
- Complete required fields
- An e-mail message will be sent to your registered e-mail address with instructions on how to complete the registration process
Enroll in First Steps modules
- Log in to http://campus.elearningmo.org
- In the Free Courses box on the right-hand side, click the text link to First Steps Provider Training
Note: To access certificates for assessments taken before February 2012, click the text link Archived Fist Steps Provider Training located within the Free Courses box
- Click the text link to First Steps Module I: Orientation (New)
- You are now viewing the First Steps Module I: Orientation (New) course. Click the link Enroll me in this course, located within the Settings box (left-hand column)
- To enroll in additional First Steps modules, repeat steps 2-6 until you have enrolled in all necessary modules
Download step-by-step instructions (PDF 1 MB)
For more information about the online learning environment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the eMINTS National Center at (573) 884-7202.
For more information about First Steps modules and requirements contact email@example.com.